Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello, My Name Is...

Well, I'm not going to tell you my real name but you can call me CollegeCumslut, or C.C. You can probably guess that the "College" in my name comes from the fact that I am in college. If you didn't guess that, you're an idiot ;)

The "Cumslut" comes from me loving cum. More specifically, taking loads in my ass and giving loads. Yes, I like... no, LOVE... bare sex. I use condoms when asked by a partner but for the most part, I fuck and get fucked raw.

Yes, I understand the risks. I have weighed the risks and thought long and hard about whether I should fuck this way. Please don't inundate my inbox with the obligatory "You're going to get AIDS and die!" emails. If you do not like the fact I write about bareback sex, please do not read this blog. Also, do not follow in my footsteps and have raw sex just because you read it here and it "sounded hot". It is very serious and deserves the utmost thought and contemplation. While the stories on here are 100% true, they are here as entertainment and not a "how-to" guide to bare sex.

1 comment:

  1. You could not have picked a more perfect name. Neither could you have better articulated your stance of unprotected sex -- just be careful.

    ReplyDelete