Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And So We Commence...

Summertime brings with it many things. Warm, sunfilled days. Long, lazy nights. Shirtless college guys glistening in the heat :) I am starting this blog for a couple reasons:

1. Well, to be honest, I'm bored as fuck. One thing summer brings for me is boredom. I have TOO MUCH time on my hands, which, I admit, is a great problem to have :) Writing about naked boys engaging in sweaty acts helps the time fly by.

2. I like writing. I never knew how much I liked writing until I started college and actually learned how to write.

3. I love sex with hot college guys. I love it so much I have to write about it. Sharing my experiences makes them that much hotter!

This blog will mainly focus on my sex life. I am a gay guy with straight tendencies, meaning 90% of the people I have sex with have penises. The focus will be almost exclusively on my gay hookups because, lets be honest, gay sex is hotter than straight sex :)

I may, from time to time, have an entry that deals with my life outside of the bedroom. My day to day life is not too exciting. I am a typical college student: Study and go to class during the week, party and hangout on weekends. Basically, when I'm fully clothed, my life is pretty standard. It's when I hop out of my clothes and into the arms of another college stud that my life becomes blog-worthy :)

With that, I start my life in the blogging world...

1 comment: