Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fact or Fiction?

I have been a reader of blogs like this since I was about 15. Sometimes it is easy to tell the factual blogs from the fictional ones. Sometimes it isn't so easy. My stories are 100% true stories that have happened to ME. I may change the description of a time or place to keep some discretion for myself and the guys I write about. And any dialogue used in the stories will, obviously, not be taken word for word from actual conversations. But no major components to the encounters will be changed or fictionalized.

1 comment:

  1. ...and such is the world of blogging. Because we pull from text messages, chats and emails, our dialogue is 90%-100% spot-on. Wen we feel the need to further "protect", we take the liberty of doing so... but making sure that we keep to the meaning and intent of the communique.

    ReplyDelete