Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Turning Awkward into Awesome

I think I mentioned in one of my first stories that I find my guys online. Craigslist and adam4adam are my favorites. And before you go looking for me on a4a know that I've made it pretty hard to identify which one is mine. Don't waste your time ;-)

Anyways, as I was saying, I like to use the internet for hookups. Part of the reason is convenience. With one click of a mouse I can look at numerous hot guys looking for fun. Another reason is because, well, I'm HORRIBLE at picking people up. It's actually kind of sad! Being somewhat out has helped a little but it's still very awkward. Sure, I've picked guys up at bars or clubs before but it's very rare. And I have to be slightly intoxicated :-)

Turning Awkward into Awesome:

This summer has been a little slow for me. My hours at work were cut down, leaving me with WAY too much time on my hands. And me being the slight nerd I am, I decided to take a class. My school has a summer session where you can take 8 and 4 week classes. I figured it couldn't hurt to take a 4 week class for 4 credits. I looked up the class catalog online and found a class I needed that also sounded somewhat entertaining.

I love the first day of class. Not for the reason of learning but for the opportunity to look at new hotties. I arrived at class a little early and got a prime seat. People slowing started to trickle in. For the most part, the guys weren't too impressive. There were a couple hotties but most were just average (which isn't always a bad thing!).

As the top of the hour got closer and people started settling in their seats, I glanced around the room. On the other side of the room, hidden away in the corner, was a hot guy whom I must have missed walk in. He had black hair and a cute, tan face with a couple days worth of stubble (which is fucking hot, btw). He had a somewhat Greek/Mediterranean look about him. His legs were toned/muscular and had a nice covering of dark hair. I couldn't see the rest of him as he was sitting down but even Ray Charles (too soon?!) could see he was hot. The professor began talking, taking my attention away from the hottie in the corner. As class ended, I looked in the direction of the hottie, and saw him stand up and stretch. He was about my height and probably weighed 180. His arms were toned and flexed when he stretched. I could see his defined chest pressing against his tight t-shirt. I began to get hard and left the room before attracting attention to myself.

The next week and a half went by uneventful. I made sure to get to class at the last possible moment and then seat myself as close to the hottie as possible. One day I sat behind him and missed most of the lecture while staring at his ass and arms. At this point, this was all I could do. There was no way in hell I was going to make a move. I was fine with just staring at him.

Last Monday, I arrived right as the professor was giving his overview of the upcoming lecture. There was a seat behind the hottie. I took it and began gawking at the hunk in front of me. I was pulled out of my daydreaming when I heard the professor mention the midterm that was in 3 days.

Fuck! I had totally forgotten about the midterm. They come up very quickly during a 4 week class. I immediately began thinking about when and where to study. Sex and lust would have to take a backseat to school... again.

The next night, I headed to the school library. I went to my favorite spot on one of the top floors. It was tucked away in a corner and was usually vacant, especially during the summer. I made my way through the stacks of old books, my head totally in studying mode.

As I turned the corner to my studying spot I was stopped cold. Sitting with books open and headphones on was the hottie from class. I turned around and ducked between a couple stacks of books.

Shit! I can't study with him there. I popped my head around the corner and saw him concentrating on the textbook. Fuck, he's cute! I stood there for 5 minutes arguing with myself. I finally decided to go sit down and try to study. I couldn't resist the chance at getting to look at him.

I took a deep breathe and started to walk towards the tables. He was on the far left, so I took a spot at the table on the far right. As I sat down I looked in his direction. He was lost in whatever was playing on his iPod because he didn't look up. I pulled out my books and began to study.

About 30 minutes later, I was deep in thought, taking notes and going over the lectures. Studying in the presence of hotness wasn't as hard as I thought. While going over some notes from an early lecture, I heard footsteps. I glanced up and saw the hottie walking towards me, textbook in hand. Fuck! My heart started to pound. Play it cool! And, for the love of God, don't stare at his crotch!

"Hey, you're in my class aren't you?" the hottie asked, holding up his textbook so I could see the cover.

"Umm... Yeah," I stuttered in response.

"I thought so. I'm Mike." (not his real name lol)

"I'm C.C."

"Have you gone over chapter 7 yet?" Mike asked.

"I was just about to. I'm almost done with chapter 6." My eyes darted as I tried not to make too much eye contact with him.

"Do you understand it? I'm a little lost."

"Uhh, yeah. I have a good grasp on it."

"Oh, thank God. I don't get it. You mind helping me a little?" Mike asked, seeming relieved.

"Ummm... Yeah, sure. Give me a couple minutes to finish this chapter up then we can get started." I didn't really need to finish the previous chapter but I did need a couple minutes to gain some composure!

"No problem. Just holler when you're ready," Mike said, returning to his table.

For the next five minutes I pretended to look over my notes and textbook. But the test was the farthest thing from my mind. I was trying to calm myself and get ready to help Mike. I finally decided I was ready and called him over.

Mike grabbed his stuff and met me at my table.

"Thanks for this. I'm stuck on this shit and I really don't want to go see the professor. He seems like a dick," Mike said.

"Yeah, he's a major dick," I agreed. "I've had him before. He's actually gotten better!"

"That's hard to believe," Mike chuckled.

"It's true. I had him last year and he was a total asshole. He was always yelling and calling people out for no reason. He thinks he's God's gift to teaching. He's a tool."

Mike laughed. "Why don't you tell me what you REALLY think?!"

"Sorry," I said, blushing. "He just really pisses me off."

"No, it's cool. The guy is a dick." Mike smiled at me as he said it. Fuck! He's so hot.

There was an awkward silence. Mike finally broke it. We got into studying. It turned out he wasn't as lost as he thought he was. I helped by pointing a couple things out but he, for the most part, understood the material pretty well.

Mike stayed at my table after I helped him. We would study for 10 minutes then talk for 15. It wasn't great for test prep but I didn't care. Mike was cute, hot, funny and easy to talk to. In the middle of an argument about which is better, Family Guy or the Simpsons (Family Guy all the way!), the loud speaker crackled to life. The recording told us the library would be closing in 30 minutes.

"Well, I better get going," Mike said, closing his book.

Shit, I can't let him leave. What the hell do I do?

"You know, the Simpsons hasn't been relevant in about 10 years. And I'm being generous with that amount," I blurted out. I didn't really believe that but I had to keep talking with him.

"Are you kidding me! The Simpsons is legendary! Family Guy is the Simpsons for dummies!"

I started to put my books and papers away.

"Whatever. Family Guy is fucking hilarious. They are always doing shit the Simpsons would never DREAM of doing! The Simpsons is like Sesame Street compared to Family Guy."

We put our backpacks on and started walking towards the stairs.

"How can you be from Oregon, where the Simpsons is set, and not like them?!"

"I have taste," I said, straight faced.

"Wow, you're kind of a smartass, aren't you?"

"Maybe," I said, laughing. We walked down the stairs and made our way to the front doors. I have to keep this going! This guy is awesome.

"You wanna grab some food?" I blurted out.

Mike looked at me and didn't say anything.

"Uhh, if not that's cool. I was just gonna grab something," I said, trying to backtrack.

"No, that sounds good," Mike said. "What are you in the mood for?"

I almost said "You" but I restrained myself. "How about pizza?"

"I was thinking pizza too," Mike said. "Which one? There's about 10 places."

"Pegasus. It's closest and I haven't had it in a while."

"Sounds good."

We made our way out of the library and onto the pizza place. We decided to split a medium. Mike ordered and paid for it.

"I got it," Mike said, pushing my cash filled hand away. "This is for helping me earlier."

"You don't have to do that," I objected. "I didn't even help you that much. You aren't as dumb as you look."

Mike looked at me and started laughing. "Fuck you! Maybe I should make you pay."

"Naw, you already said I didn't have to. Can't take it back," I said smiling. "But I'll buy you a beer."

"Sweet."

We found a seat and talked while we drank our beer and waited for our pizza. I was getting more and more comfortable around Mike. He has a way of making people comfortable. But I wasn't quite sure if he was interested or not. Nothing he said or did tipped me off to him being gay or bi. And I couldn't tell whether his friendliness was just that or whether he was flirting. I have never been good at knowing who is interested or not. Unless they blatantly let it be known, I'm always confused.

Our pizza came and we mauled it. I hadn't eaten in a long time and from the way Mike inhaled his pizza, he hadn't either. The pizza was quickly gone. We continued to talk for a while. During a lull in the conversation, I decided to put my cards on the table. I grabbed my glass of beer, which was about a 1/4 of the way full and downed it. I took a deep breathe.

"Uhh... Can I tell you something?" I said, scarred to death.

"Um, sure. What is it?"

"Well, umm, I've never really done this. But... ummm... well, I'm... uhhh... I'm gay." I looked up at Mike. He had a half-smile across his face.

"Annndddd?" Mike said.

"Ummm... well... I... well, are... uhh..."

"Oh my God, you are horrible at this!," Mike said, laughing. "Dude, it's ok. I kinda figured it out. You don't try to hide the fact that you are checking me out."

My face got instantly red. I was beyond embarrassed.

"Dude, it's cool. I check you out when I can too. Except I'm a little better at hiding it than you are." Mike's face curled into a big smiled. I laughed, relieved at the way things were working out.

"So... uhh... you're gay too?" I asked, timidly.

"Uh, I'm not really sure," Mike laughed. "I'm still working on that."

"Well, do you like having sex with guys?" I asked, feeling much more relaxed.

"Well, yeah but -"

"That's all I need to know," I said, cutting Mike off. I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

Mike looked at me and finished his beer off.

"I'm out of beer. You want me to grab the next round?" Mike asked, getting up from his chair.

"I have beer at my place. I'll only charge you half of what it cost here." I was fucking horny. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I was determined to get Mike naked that night.

"Do you take plastic?!" Mike asked.

"No, but we can work something out. I live about 5 minutes away."

Mike looked at me with a serious look on his face. I returned the look with a smirk. All of a sudden, his face melted into a devious smile.

"Well, let's get going then."

I hopped out of my chair and practically ran to the door. Mike and I walked in the direction of my apartment. We walked in silence for the first little bit. I decided to break the silence.

"So, you've known I've been checking you out in class?"

Mike laughed. "Yeah, I figured it out the second day. I caught you looking at me when I dropped my pen."

"And you were interested?"

"Well, yeah. You are cute and hot. Of course I was interested."

"Why didn't you say anything then?"

"Why didn't YOU say anything?"

"Because I'm an awkward, social retard."

"From what I've seen, it's true!"

"Thanks. So, did you ask me for help just to get me in the sack?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"You'd like to think so, wouldn't you," Mike responded with a smile. "No, I actually needed help. I was pretty lucky you came to the library and sat where you did. I actually told myself not to flirt or do anything with you. So much for that!"

We both laughed.

"So what changed your mind then?"

"That performance of yours after dinner. Your stuttering and bumbling was so pitiful I had to say yes." Mike paused before laughing.

"Do you take joy in my awkwardness?"

"A little bit."

"Well, whatever. You're on your way to my apartment, so I guess it worked!" I said.

"No, in all honesty, it was the stuttering and bumbling. But I didn't think it was pitiful, I thought it was cute," Mike said. "Plus, your ass looks great in those shorts." Mike reached over and slapped my ass. I wanted to jump him right there on the side walk.

"You like to top or bottom?" I asked.

"Either," Mike answered.

"How about both?" I countered.

Mike smiled widely. "I can't say no to that!"

We arrived at my complex. I led Mike to my apartment and opened the door.

"You have a roommate?" Mike asked.

"Yeah but he's cool. Looks like he's gone anyways. You want a beer?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge and met Mike at the couch. We popped the tops and sat in silence while drinking. I put my right hand on Mike's leg. He returned the favor, rubbing my right quad. I set my beer on the coffee table to free up my other hand. I began rubbing his stomach with it. I moved in and pressed my lips to Mike's.

We started to slowly makeout. Short, sweet kisses. Mike started exploring my stomach and chest with his hands. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. I lifted my arms up and Mike took my shirt all the way off. He started kissing and licking my chest while he lowered me on to the couch.

Mike pressed his body on top of mine, grinding his hips into mine. I grabbed his head and pulled it into my own. Our lips met again. This time, I opened my mouth, inviting in his tongue. Our tongues met and started exploring each other. Mike continued grinding his hips and hardening cock into mine.

Mike pulled away from our kiss and ripped his shirt off. He was very tan and had a nice dusting of dark hair on his chest. There was a dark trail that went from his chest to his stomach and further south.

"You are fucking hot, dude!" I exclaimed.

Mike didn't respond. Instead, he bent back down and continued to kiss me. The feeling of his bare chest on mine was amazing. The heat from our bodies radiated off each other. I grabbed at his back while we madeout. We both began to sweat.

Mike pulled off our kiss again. He started kissing his way down my neck and chest. He kissed my abs and went down to wear my skin hid under the waist of my shorts. While still kissing my warm skin, Mike unbuttoned my shorts. I lifted up, allowing him to pull my shorts all the way off.

Mike began to nibble at my cock through the fabric of my boxer briefs. He licked the dark spot where my precum had leaked.

"Let's head to my room," I said, slightly out of breathe.

I hopped up and led Mike down the hall to my bedroom. When we got inside, I resumed kissing Mike. We kissed standing up for a while. Then, without warning, Mike tossed me on the bed. I laid on my back and watched as my dropped his cargo shorts. Apparently, he wasn't wearing anything underneath because his hard, tan cock popped out. It was about 7 inches and moderately thick. He was uncut with a nice trimmed bush.

Mike crawled onto the bed and positioned himself over me. I grabbed his ass and pulled him onto myself. We started to kiss again. Mike's scruff tickled my face as we madeout.

I pulled off of our kiss and told Mike to bring his cock to my mouth. He scooted up my body, bringing his cock closer to my face. I grabbed it and stuck it in my mouth. It was wonderful. His foreskin was soft. I began to take more and more of it in my mouth. Mike began to buck his hips and slowly face fuck me.

"Oh yeah. Suck my dick." Mike began to moan quietly.

I continued to suck his dick, while at the same time pulling my underwear off. With my hard cock free, I begin to stroke it. I continued to suck Mike, taking in all 7 inches.

Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"You wanna get fucked?" he asked.

"Yeah, I want you to pound me," I responded, with a big smile.

"I can do that! Do you have condoms?"

"Nope," I said honestly. If they ask for condoms and I have them, which is rare, I always provide them.

"Neither do I," Mike said. "You ok without one? I'm clean. Got tested 3 weeks ago."

"Yeah, I actually prefer without. I'm clean as well. I actually got tested last week."

Mike smiled and started kissing me again. He pulled away and off my body. Grabbing my ankles, he lifted my legs in the air, exposing my hole. Reaching down, Mike pulled apart my cheeks and started to rub my hole with his finger.

"Mmmm, that feels good."

Mike then bent down and started licking my ass. He kissed and licked around my hole. It drove me crazy. I love having my ass eaten. Mike's tongue finally found my pucker and began to lube it. Slowly, he pushed his tongue into my ass. I moaned from the amazing feeling it gave me. Mike continued to rim me.

After my hole was sufficiently lubed, Mike came up for air. He spit in his hand and lubed up his dick. I grabbed my legs and pulled them up in preparation for the fucking I was about to receive.

Mike positioned his cock against my hole and slowly pushed forward. His cockhead popped in, sending a great sensation up my spine. He slowly kept pushing forward until he bottomed out. Leaning down, Mike started to kiss me. As he did, he began to slowly fuck me.

Mike and I madeout while he loosened my up. I softly moaned as his cock penetrated me. After a couple of minutes my ass was accepting my cock without trouble.

"You ready for that pounding now?!" Mike asked with a smile.

"Of course! Give me all you've got!"

Mike began to pick up his pace. He grabbed my ankles and elevated my legs. His balls started to slap against my ass. His chest became moist with sweat.

"Oh fuck! That feels awesome," I moaned. "Fuck my ass!"

Mike began to increase his speed and force. His cock was punishing my hole. It hit my prostate. I was in a daze, delirious from the amazing feeling.

I began to rub Mike's chest and abs with my hands. I ran them up and down his tan body, feeling his muscles contact with every thrust. I could feel the wetness of his sweat as he pounded me. I was in heaven.

After about 20 minutes of toe-curling fucking, Mike pulled out.

"Your turn," Mike said.

He leaned down and began sucking my cock. He ran his hands up and down my torso while his head bobbed up and down on my cock.

"Turn your ass towards me," I said.

Mike did so. His perfect, hairy ass was staring me in the face while he sucked my cock. I wasted no time. I pulled his cheeks apart and dove into his ass, my tongue leading the way. He tasted amazing. Salty, musky and manly. My tongue probed his ass, going deeper each time I thrust it in. I ate his ass out while he suck me for a couple of minutes.

Mike pulled off of my dick and turned around. He straddled my body, positioning his well lubed hole over my hard dick. He grabbed my cock and guided it to his hole. The warmth of his hole on my dick head was amazing. Slowly, Mike lowered himself onto my hard rod. After about a minute, my cock was balls deep in Mike's tan ass.

I held Mike up and slowly began to buck my hips.

"Fuck, dude, you are really tight," I exclaimed. "You feel amazing."

"I haven't been fucked in a while," Mike responded. "Your cock feels great in there."

Mike began to bounce himself up and down on my cock. He grabbed his hard dick and began to stroke it and moan. After a couple minutes, we had a great rhythm going. Every time I thrust up, Mike would push down. His ass tightly gripped my cock.

Mike continued bouncing up and down on my cock, moaning and jacking his dick. I reached up and rubbed his sweaty stomach and chest. He was fucking hot. I began to thrust faster and faster.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Mike moaned. "Fuck me!"

I grabbed Mike's hips and pulled him into me every time I thrust up. I was getting as deep into his ass as I could. His ass was so tight I couldn't take much more.

"I'm close. Where do you want me to cum?" I asked, panting.

"I don't care!" Mike moaned.

I began to thrust harder. I pulled Mike into me and slammed his ass.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled. My cock spasmed and burst deep in Mikes hot hole. 5 shots of hot jizz poured into Mike's used hole. My balls were completely drained.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I said after regaining some composure. "Your ass is so fucking tight."

Mike, still sitting on my hard cock, leaned down and kissed me.

"That was fucking awesome. You are a great top," Mike said in between kisses.

"Thanks", I said, feeling my cheeks grow red with embarrassment. "But now it's my tuen to be a great bottom."

"You're ok getting fucked after cumming?" Mike asked, surprised.

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Mike asked.

"Nothing. You're the second guy in a month that was surprised I liked to get fucked after cumming."

"Not many guys like it," Mike said. "But if you are ok with it, I am!"

Mike lifted himself off of my slightly deflated dick.

"Roll over," Mike said.

I rolled onto my stomach and stuck my ass in the air. I soon felt Mike's cock head press against my hole. He slowly filled my ass up with his hard dick. This time, he didn't waste anytime; he immediately started pounding me. Mike grabbed both my arms and held them behind my back, using like the reins on a horse. He slammed into my ass without mercy, making me moan louder and louder.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me! Pound me!"

"You like that? Take my cock!"

Hitting my prostate with every thrust, Mike quickly made me hard again.

"Fuck me harder!" I screamed.

Mike obliged and kicked it up a couple notches. My ass was now loose and taking Mike's cock without a problem. He continued to slam my ass, giving me what I asked for.

After about 10 minutes, Mike released my hands and gripped me by the waist. My right hand went immediately for my hard dick. I began to jerk furiously. Soon, I stiffening as I shot my second load of the night.

"I'm... cumming!"

My cock exploded while Mike slammed my ass. I emptied 3 decent sized shot of warm cum onto my sheets below. My ass clenched.

"Fuck, I'm almost there!" Mike moaned.

Mike reached forward and grabbed my shoulders with each hand. He pulled me into his body and thrust forward as hard as he could.

"Fuuuccckkkk!" Mike's cock swelled and burst deep in my fuckhole. Mike shot 6 creamy, hot shots that coated my chute. I was instantly warmed inside by his huge load.

After his cock stopped spasming, Mike slowly pulled out of my sloppy, cummy ass. As he did, I felt a stream of warm cum leak down my leg.

"Fuck, dude. That was awesome," I said, catching my breathe.

"Yeah it was," Mike agreed.

Mike joined me on the bed, both of us lying on our backs, naked and full of each other's cum.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome is the word! That's great. Wow, I was never that lucky in college (but then I wasn't cute either). This is pornographically hot. I'm assuming it's true though, because I hope you'll get together with Awesome Mike again, and maybe post a pic of your ass with his cock in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow bro...sounds like you're collecting quite the stable of regular fuck buds. Lucky bastard. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a great storyteller, and a great bottom (apparently). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about a yummy malted milkshake. Congrats all around.

    ReplyDelete