Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break Update

Just wanted to update you all on the last couple of weeks. Finals went AMAZINGLY well. I aced all my tests/papers and even ended up with the 2nd-highest grade in one of my classes (The chick who beat me is a brown-nosing bitch... Not that I'm bitter...)

Spring Break is here! And it couldn't have come at a better time! I need the break! Jockguy and I will be taking a roadie down to Cali to see Sarah. I'm so excited slash nervous! I know it will be fun and everything but introducing my bf to my ex-gf seems a little odd lol. But they both assure me it's going to be fine. They have been talking to each other on the phone and have bonded by telling stories about me putting my foot in my mouth... I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell when I get back :)

6 comments:

  1. where in cali you going? i'm in cali if you wanna hit me up discreetbiguy08 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, CC. That's so great. Have an awesome break -- and an even more cool time with Jockguy and Sarah. So glad to hear about how well the friendships and relationships are developing all around. You soooo deserve it. Beaming from cheek to cheek. Looking forward to hearing about some of the highlights when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you officially become BFs with Jockguy? I guess it doesn't matter, as long as both of you are on the same page. You sure sound happy to be in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boyfriend .... that word is magnificent ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh where are the spring break updates? I'm dying to know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything is alright.

    ReplyDelete